Wild Field Events Ltd. Drug & Alcohol Policy
Wild Field Events Ltd. take their responsibilities seriously and therefore impose the following the Drug & Alcohol Policy across all events and functions managed by the company.
Persons must be 18 or over to purchase any alcohol.
Anyone selling alcohol must be fully trained to do so.
The premises will operate a “Challenge 25” policy whereby any person attempting to buy alcohol who appears to be under 25 will be asked for photographic ID to prove their age.
- The recommended forms of ID that will be accepted are passports, driving licenses with a photograph, photographic military ID or proof of age cards bearing the ‘PASS’ mark hologram.
- Suitable and sufficient signage advertising the “Challenge 25” policy will be displayed in prominent locations in the premises.
- The challenge 25 policy will be fully stated on internet sites and other appropriate promotional material intended to be read by prospective attendees before they purchase tickets. The policy will also be stated in the campsite rules.
- The DPS will ensure that all individual bars and traders:
- Display challenge 25 posters in prominent locations within their individual bars;
- Ensure that their staff have been fully trained on the challenge 25 policy prior to supplying alcohol;
- Ensure that bar staff are engaging with customers and implementing the challenge 25 policy on an ongoing basis throughout individual events.
- If you don’t want to bring your pass port or driving licence with you to an event see http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/ for details.
Specific conditions in relation to Wild field family Festival
Any bar selling alcohol must decant into a non-glass, environmentally friendly container before serving.
Only alcohol purchased form one of the festival bars may be consumed within the festival arena.
Alcohol cannot be brought into the festival arena from the festival campsite
Alcohol purchased in the festival arena must be consumed onsite must not be taken back into the festival campsite.
Wild Field Events Ltd. does not condone the use of drugs.
Drugs enforcement laws are as applicable onsite as anywhere else in the UK.
It is illegal to buy, sell or take drugs.
All drugs are potentially dangerous, there are no harmless drugs.
The only way to avoid risks is not to take drugs at all. This also applies to psychoactive substances (formerly known as “legal highs”).
We want our visitors to know above all else, that they can come to the medical team for help if they need it. We encourage attendees to be honest with medics and welfare teams about what they have consumed so that they know how best to help.
This is a family event therefore any person found in possession of what is believed to be an illegal substance, even in a quantity deemed for their own use, will have their details taken, the substance will be confiscated by the onsite security Police will be called immediately, and any substances will be handed over to the appropriate authority. Bringing drugs on site violates our Terms & Conditions and will result in the eviction of the person/persons involved.
Neither anti-social nor illegal behaviour will be tolerated, and participants will leave themselves liable for eviction from the site.